Monday, August 16, 2004

Let the Ramblings begin!

I want to first thank my friend Laura B http://www.lauras-place.com/ for showing me blog and what a great outlet it is.

With that out of the way, I plan on using this blog as a place to ramble on things that bother me, things that weigh on my mind and as a general outlet for the crap inside my head. The way that I see it, life is something we have to figure out day by day but it sure helps the process if you can THINK before you act and figure out WHAT to do BEFORE you attempt it.

I think the major thing that started me on this "Blog Path" was the fact that I am still trying to figure out what or who I am.....I am a 26 year old ALMOST divorced mother of 2, working mom and daughter to my lovely mother. When I look, all I see is labels. Labels of what I SHOULD be or how others SEE me. I feel an intense need to be what my HEART tells me instead of what I am expected to be. Once you make one move in life towards an emotional freedom, you must not stop or slow down. If you do, you will doubt yourself, Doubt those around you and over analyze every choice you make. The little things start to seem like they matter. "Do you want fries with that???" Now I am thinking...."Geeeeeeez. Do I?? Do I really NEED the fries? Do I really WANT fries and I just didn't think of it before it was suggested??" Now maybe I am oversimplifying things at this point for arguments sake but you get the point. I plan on telling more about the things in life that have brought me to the point of sitting at McDonald's and crying over fries but for now....just know that I think myself BRAVE. I think of myself as unselfish. I think of myself as a Hippie Freak that is just looking out for this world and my fellow man......I think of myself as somewhat deep, somewhat intellectual and somewhat sassy. I will try to stay on my toes and make something worthwhile here. Hang in there.....I gotta get better.

Until Later,
Amy Cap




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home